AGN 195795Alternative Names: AC 170472
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Glaucoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 May 2006 No development reported - Phase-I/II for Glaucoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2003 This compound is still in active development