Research programme: CX 3000 series - CyleneAlternative Names: CX 3000 series research programme - Cyternex
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Originator Cylene Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 2003 Cyternex is now called Cylene Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)