Research programme: atherosclerosis therapy - UCBAlternative Names: NBI-74330
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Class Acetamides; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action CXCR3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2007 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study in Atherosclerosis presented at the 80th Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA-2007)
- 05 Jan 2005 Celltech Group has been acquired by UCB
- 08 Dec 2003 The integration of Oxford GlycoSciences into Celltech Group has been completed