PH 50Alternative Names: N-1177; PH-50
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Elan Corporation; IMCOR Pharmaceutical
- Class Iodinated contrast media
- Mechanism of Action Emission-computed tomography enhancers; Radiography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer metastases; Coronary artery disease
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer metastases diagnosis in USA (IV)
- 05 Feb 2004 Photogen Technologies is now called IMCOR Pharmaceutical
- 02 Apr 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer metastases diagnosis in USA (IV)