At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Janssen Research & Development
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anxiety-disorders in USA
- 15 Jan 2003 A preclinical study has been added to the Anxiety disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 07 May 2001 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)