OP 21Alternative Names: Breast cancer therapy - San Diego Research; OP21
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator San Diego Research
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2001 OP 21 is available for licensing
- 07 May 2001 New profile