Research programme: sortase A inhibitors - SIGA
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator SIGA Technologies
- Mechanism of Action Sortase A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Dec 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 26 Apr 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 21 Feb 2003 This programme is still in active development