IGF-1R antisense therapyAlternative Names: Insulin growth factor receptor type 1 antisense therapy; Type 1 insulin growth factor receptor antisense therapy
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action RNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2017 Discontinued - Phase-I for Glioma in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 May 2001 Suspended-I for Glioma in USA (Unknown route)