Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors of HIF-1 - Cell TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Angiogenesis inhibitors research programme - Cell Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Originator Cell Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 01 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 07 Jan 2004 Novuspharma has merged with and into Cell Therapeutics