Research programme: DABOs - IdenixAlternative Names: DABOs research programme - Idenix; Topical anti-HIV agents research programme - Idenix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Idenix Pharmaceuticals; University of Cagliari; University of Rome
- Mechanism of Action Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections prevention in USA (Topical)
- 23 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections prevention in Italy (Topical)
- 23 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections prevention in France (Topical)