Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Myriad Pharmaceuticals; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Disseminated intravascular coagulation in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 May 2001 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)