Research programme: antibacterials/antifungals - Cetek/IntraBiotics
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2004
At a glance
- Originator Ardea Biosciences; Cetek Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)