At a glance
- Originator Banyu
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action CCR1 receptor antagonists; CCR3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 10 May 2001 Preclinical development for Multiple sclerosis in Japan (Unknown route)