Research programme: antibacterials - Essential Therapeutics/PanVeraAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - Essential Therapeutics/PanVera
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Essential Therapeutics [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Oct 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2003 PanVera LLC has been acquired by Invitrogen