Research programme: growth hormone releasing peptide analogues - ArdanaAlternative Names: EP 80317; Growth hormone releasing peptide analogues research programme - Ardana
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Ardana Bioscience
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 07 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in France (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2004 Preclinical studies have been added to the Ischaemic Heart Disease pharmacodynamics section ,