Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors; Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)