Research programme: asthma/allergy therapy - Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC/Boehringer IngelheimAlternative Names: Asthma/allergy therapy research programme - 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals/Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2003 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson
- 15 May 2001 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 May 2001 Preclinical development for Allergy in USA (Unknown route)