Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Milkhaus Laboratory
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Otitis media
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Otitis media in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Adult respiratory distress syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 May 2001 Preclinical development for Otitis media in USA (unspecified route)