Research programme: humanised anti glycoprotein Ib murine monoclonal antibodies - ThromboGenicsAlternative Names: Fab 6B4; Humanised anti glycoprotein Ib murine monoclonal antibodies research programme - ThromboGenics; Humanised murine anti-GP Ib-Mab 6B4 - ThromboGenics; TGX 6B4
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Leuven
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action GPIb receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Arterial thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jan 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 04 Jun 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 16 May 2001 New profile