Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2002
At a glance
- Originator Theramex SAM
- Class Hormonal replacements
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2002 Discontinued-II for Menopausal syndrome in Europe (Unknown route)
- 16 May 2001 New profile
- 16 May 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Menopausal syndrome in Europe (Unknown route)