Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stomatitis
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Clinical development for Stomatitis in Japan (Topical)
- 17 Aug 2005 SK 962 is available for licensing (http://www.skk-net.com)
- 17 May 2001 Investigation in Pain in Japan (Topical)