Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer; Osteoarthritis; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 2004 No development reported - Phase-II/III for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Feb 2004 No development reported - Phase-II/III for Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Feb 2004 No development reported - Phase-II for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)