Research programme: obesity therapy - Hybrigenics/IlluminaAlternative Names: Obesity therapy research programme - Hybrigenics/Illumina
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hybrigenics; Illumina
- Developer Illumina
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in USA
- 27 Jan 2007 Solexa Inc has been acquired and merged into Illumina
- 11 Mar 2005 Lynx Therapeutics has merged with Solexa to form Solexa Inc