Research programme: diabetes therapy - CrucellAlternative Names: diabetes therapy research programme - Crucell
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Crucell; University Medical Center Utrecht
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Proteins; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Islet amyloid polypeptide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 21 May 2001 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Netherlands (Unknown route)