Anti-FAP monoclonal antibody F19-I-131Alternative Names: Anti-fibroblast activation protein monoclonal antibody F19; F19 monoclonal antibody I-131
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast activation protein antagonists; Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (Infusion)
- 16 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Solid tumours in Germany (Infusion)
- 16 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-I for Solid tumours in Australia (Infusion)