Research programme: enzyme linked antibody nutrient depletion therapy - KS Biomedix HoldingsAlternative Names: ELANDT research programme - KS Biomedix Holdings; Enzyme linked antibody nutrition depletion therapy research programme - KS Biomedix Holdings; Research programme: ELANDT - KS Biomedix Holdings
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator KS Biomedix Holdings
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 22 May 2001 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)