Research programme: bispecific antibodies for pretargeting radioimmunotherapy - Xenova GroupAlternative Names: Bispecific antibodies for pretargeting radioimmunotherapy research programme - KS Biomedix Holdings; Research programme: PRIT bispecific antibodies - KS Biomedix Holdings
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2003 KS Biomedix Holdings has been acquired by Xenova Group
- 22 May 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (Unknown route)