Research programme: growth arrest specific gene 6 inhibitors - ThromboGenicsAlternative Names: Gas6 inhibitors research programme - ThromboGenics; Growth arrest specific gene 6 inhibitors research programme - ThromboGenics
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Leuven
- Developer Thromb-X; ThromboGenics
- Mechanism of Action Growth arrest-specific protein 6 inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jun 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 22 May 2001 New profile
- 22 May 2001 Preclinical development for Arterial thrombosis in Europe (Unknown route)