Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; Shionogi
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 22 May 2001 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Japan (Unknown route)