ZYC 200Alternative Names: ZYC200
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator MGI Pharma Biologics
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Melanocyte stimulating hormone stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (unspecified route)