KSB 306/7Alternative Names: KSB 306; KSB 307
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator KS Biomedix Holdings
- Developer KS Biomedix Holdings; Sosei R&D
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 25 May 2001 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)