Research programme: androgen receptor antagonists - Karo PharmaAlternative Names: Androgen receptor antagonists research programme - Karo Pharma
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Karo Bio
- Mechanism of Action Androgen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alopecia; Hirsutism; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 25 May 2001 Preclinical development for Alopecia in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 25 May 2001 Preclinical development for Hirsutism in Sweden (Unknown route)