Retroductal gene delivery systems - GentericAlternative Names: MnSOD therapy; Retroductal gene delivery systems
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Genteric
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor replacements; Factor X stimulants; Gene transference; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 May 2001 Preclinical development for Somatotropin deficiency in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 May 2001 Preclinical development for Gaucher's disease in USA (Unknown route)