SCH 442416Alternative Names: SCH-442416
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Pyrazoles; Pyrimidines; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 May 2001 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)