ONO AE1 329
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin E4 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 18 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in Japan (unspecified route)
- 28 May 2001 New profile
- 28 May 2001 Preclinical development for Pain in Japan (Unknown route)