Research programme: anti-cancer immunotherapeutic oligonucleotides - Tekmira PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: INX-0167; INX-0204; OligoVax; TKM-0167
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator Inex Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Developer Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Class Antigens; Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Viral infections