RP 593Alternative Names: (Tc(99))RP593; 99mTc-c(RGDfK*)2HYNIC
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Cyclic peptides; Organotechnetium compounds; Radiopharmaceuticals; Technetium compounds
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 May 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)