Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sphere Pharmaceutical
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2004 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 New profile
- 30 May 2001 Investigation in Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (Unknown route)