Research programme: anti-infectives - Cubist/MerckAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme - Cubist/Merck
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Merck & Co
- Mechanism of Action Amino acyl tRNA synthetase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)