Research programme: stem cell therapy - PPL TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Stem cell therapy research programme - PPL Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator PPL Therapeutics PLC
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2003 This programme may be revived by Regenecor Holdings, Inc
- 29 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (Implant)
- 29 Oct 2002 The stem cell research programme has been discontinued