Latest Information Update: 02 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Inex Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics; Camptothecins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 31 May 2001 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)