Research programme: murine monoclonal antibodies - Xenova GroupAlternative Names: Murine monoclonal antibodies research programme - Xenova Group
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ulcerative colitis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2003 KS Biomedix Holdings has been acquired by Xenova Group
- 01 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Ulcerative colitis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)