Research programme: human papillomavirus infections - VIRxSYS/NCI
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Intronn; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Developer National Cancer Institute (USA); VIRxSYS Corporation
- Mechanism of Action RNA stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Human papillomavirus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cervical cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 2007 Intronn has been acquired and merged into VIRxSYS Corporation