CJC 1008Alternative Names: CCI 1008; DAC:Dynorphin A; DAC:Opioid
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator ConjuChem Biotechnologies
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuralgia; Postoperative pain
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Postoperative pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Neuralgia in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Dec 2002 ConjuChem has completed a phase II study with CJC 1008 in the prevention of pain following hysterectomy surgery