Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator CV Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Vascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)