At a glance
- Originator ADIR; IRIS; Universite Louis Pasteur de Strasbourg
- Class Cyclopropanes; Pyrroles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Imidazoline I1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in France (unspecified route)
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Hypertension in France (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Hypertension in France (Unknown route)