Research programme: autoimmune/inflammatory disorders - ViRexxAlternative Names: Autoimmune/inflammatory disorders research programme: ViRexx
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator ViRexx Medical Corp
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Dec 2004 AltaRex has been acquired and merged into ViRexx Medical Corp
- 25 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 07 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in Canada (Unknown route)