Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Molecular Targeting Technologies
- Class Sugar acids
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2007 BTSCAN is still in phase I trials for diagnostic imaging in the US
- 31 Dec 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Diagnostic imaging in Italy (Injection)
- 05 Nov 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Diagnostic imaging in USA (Injection)