LS 216Alternative Names: PDT research programme - Light Sciences; Photodynamic therapy research programme - Light Sciences; Research programme photodynamic therapy - Light Sciences
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2005
At a glance
- Originator Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Developer Light Sciences Corporation; Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2005 No development reported - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Jun 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)