Research programme: inositol trisphosphate receptor antagonists - Sosei/Tokyo UniversityAlternative Names: Research programme: IP3 receptor antagonists - Sosei/Tokyo University
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Sosei; University of Tokyo
- Mechanism of Action Inositol 1,4,5 trisphosphate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergic rhinitis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 14 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in Japan (unspecified route)